At Elizabeth Diamond Company we make and sell the finest jewelry. We also buy gold and diamonds - one carat and over.
Since gold prices have soared, the increase in market value for gold allows you to get more out of your jewelry than in previous years. Many people have come to us to turn their unwanted jewelry into instant cash or we offer additional value for your jewelry if you choose to apply it toward a new piece, repair or custom job. We will always provide fair prices based on current market value for your unwanted jewelry. And you will not be taken advantage of.
Below are examples of scrap gold. Scrap is defined as "discarded waste material, especially metal suitable for reprocessing" which means basically any unwanted or leftover gold that can still be reused by smelting it down and reforging it. Some items that qualify as scrap gold:
• Bent or broken gold jewelry
• Bracelets or chains that are unable to be untangled
• Casting gold and grain
• Gold cluster rings
• Gold alloys
• Gold bullion
• Gold chains
• Gold coins
• Gold bars
• Gold dental crowns and bridgework
• Gold dust and sweeps
• Gold earrings
• Gold flake
• Gold ingots
• Gold nuggets
• Gold pins/brooches
• Gold screen and mesh
• Gold sheet
• Gold shot
• Gold sizing stock
• Gold solder
• Gold sponge
• Gold wedding bands or class rings
• Gold wire
• Any scrap metal that contains traces of gold
• Goldsmith's bench filings and sweeps
• Any gold jewelry with missing stones
• Gold wrist watches (like a Rolex, although you might be better selling it off to a jeweler)
• Polishing and buffing dust that contains gold particles
• Gold catalyst from petroleum processors and the like
If you wish to sell diamonds, please scan and email or bring in your diamond certification (GIA, EGL OR AGS CERTIFICATE). These certifications are an objective quality report of the diamond including the color, clarity, cut and carat weight.
We do need to view your jewelry to make an offer, so visit us during store hours or call for an appointment for a free evaluation while you wait. If for any reason, you're not happy with our offer, you are under no obligation to accept.
It is our job to make sure you know the facts about your valuables. We'll be happy to discuss your items and whether selling is the right thing for you.