At Elizabeth Diamond Company, every piece of jewelry we sell is manufactured under the highest standards and is carefully inspected prior to shipment. Most of our products require minimal maintenance except for general cleaning or a periodic prong check.
We stand behind every product we sell which is why we offer a lifetime warranty with every purchase. If there is ever a problem with your ring, you can bring it or mail it to our store for inspection. In addition, our Warranty Policy provides extra peace of mind by offering:
- Lifetime diamond replacement up to 1/20 .ct
- Lifetime free annual rhodium plating
- 5 year prong and metal warranty including lifetime sizing with normal wear (excludes eternity and complicated sizing’s) (+/- 1size)
- Free lifetime cleaning/polishing and inspections
- Free head and set with purchase of engagement ring
- Lifetime diamond upgrade
- Lifetime watch batteries for batteries that can be done in house.
Please note, the center diamond in any engagement ring is not included in our engagement ring warranty. Even though diamonds are the hardest substance on earth, it is still possible to break or chip a diamond if struck with enough force at the right angle. We recommend all our customers take an insurance policy on their ring which covers loss/breakage to the center diamond, as well as loss or theft of the ring as a whole.
For any further information or to take advantage of your lifetime warranty on a ring please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-434-0003.