Warranty and Refund Policy
ALL WARRANTY EXCLUDES LAB GROWN DIAMONDS AND SILVER.
At Elizabeth Diamond Company, every piece of jewelry we sell is manufactured under the highest standards and is carefully inspected prior to shipment. Most of our products require minimal maintenance except for general cleaning or a periodic prong check.
We stand behind every product we sell which is why we offer a solid warranty with every purchase. If there is ever a problem with your ring, you can bring it or mail it to our store for inspection. In addition, our Warranty Policy provides extra peace of mind by offering:
- Warranty on an EDC purchase covers defects in craftsmanship or materials for up to 12 months after purchase.
- 5-year diamond replacement up to 1/20 ct. (.05 ct).
- 5-year free annual rhodium plating.
- 2-year stone tightening with adequate prongs. After 2 years, prong re-tip charges apply.
- One-time free sizing (excludes eternity and complicated sizing's) (+/- 2 size). Designer setting will be sized by the designer (up to 5 weeks).
- Free lifetime cleaning/polishing and inspections.
- Free head and set with purchase of engagement setting and loose diamond.
- Lifetime diamond upgrade.
- One free joining solder with purchase of a ladies engagement ring and ladies wedding band.
- There is NO warranty on sale of pre-owned watches or estate jewelry.
- One-year warranty on jewelry repair.
*EDC reserves the right to change policies.
Please note, the center diamond in any engagement ring is not included in our engagement ring warranty. Even though diamonds are the hardest substance on earth, it is still possible to break or chip a diamond if struck with enough force at the right angle. We recommend all our customers take an insurance policy on their ring which covers loss/breakage to the center diamond, as well as loss or theft of the ring. All warranties apply only if the jewelry is brought in for regular annual inspections.
For any further information or to take advantage of your lifetime warranty on a ring, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-434-0003.
If you are not completely satisfied, you may receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase date as long as the merchandise is in its original condition and has not been worked on by any other jeweler outside of Elizabeth Diamond Company. You may also exchange the merchandise for full credit towards another purchase.
For online purchases, Elizabeth Diamond Company accepts returns 30 days from the date of delivery. Before sending the item back, you must obtain a pre-approved Refund Authorization number (RA#) and include this number with your item.
To begin the process, please call (866) 434-8244 to obtain authorization for your package as returns will not be accepted without them. After obtaining the RA #, securely package and ship the item back to us. Please address the package to:
ELIZABETH DIAMOND COMPANY, 7245 FAR HILLS AVE. DAYTON, OHIO 45459
(*Exception to our return policy is any items that are special ordered or altered. Special orders are any item not currently "in stock" that is ordered per your request. Special Orders also include eternity bands, designer mountings, or specially sized or altered items for the customer.)